Str. Viscolului 79 Sectorul 6, Bucuresti
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create, modify, or log in to your account, request support from or otherwise communicate with us via telephone, email, or from your mobile device, and if you interact with the Services as a shipper, commercial driver or fleet company, submit your driver’s license, submit information about your vehicle or insurance, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include but is not limited to: name, email, phone number, business tax id, postal address, profile picture, payment information, vehicle registration information, insurance information, driver’s license information, trucks information, and other information you may choose to provide.
Depending on how you use our Services, we may collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Your contact information (include but is not limited to name, postal address, phone number, email address);
- Information about your company and employees (includes but not limited to legal name, business address, tax id, business phone number);
- Username and password for your account established with BURSA V2
- Location information for commercial drivers and carriers only to provide the Services (this includes the real-‐time geolocation of the device on which you install or access BURSA V2 mobile applications); v. Information you provide when you communicate with us
- We collect transaction information related to the use of the Services including the type of Service, date and time of Service, payment amounts, distance traveled, and other related transaction details;
- In order to facilitate our Services to the users we can use telephone calls or SMS messages to contact you and collect information that may include call data, date and time of call or SMS message, phone numbers, and content of SMS messages;
- When you interact with the Services we may collect information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, other system activity, and third-‐party site or service you were using before interacting with the Services.
Use of Information
BURSA V2 may use the information we collect about you to:
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisement. This includes the maintenance and improvement of the Services, including but not limited to facilitating payment, sending invoices and/or receipts, provide related information of products and services, develop new features, authenticate users, and send product and administrative messages and updates;
- Send or facilitate communication amongst users of the Services as well as amongst you and BURSA V2;
- Track the status and location of shipments transported through the Services and other related information relating to the use of the Services;
- Send you information we think will be of interest to you. This information includes but is not limited to products, services, promotions, shipments, news, events, and advertisement;
- Register, manage, and maintain your account which allows you to use our Services
Sharing your Information
- BURSA V2 does not sell, trade, or rent personal information. BURSA V2 may share your information with other users within BURSA V2. This information may include but is not limited to your personal information (name, phone number, email, company name), personal photo, vehicle information (truck/trailer plate, VIN number), insurance information, precise or approximate location with shippers and carriers at their request.
- BURSA V2 may share your information with the general public if you provide content in a public forum, such as blog or social media posts, or other features of the Services that are visible to the general public.
- BURSA V2 may share your information with other people, as directed by you, relating to a particular service, or promotion (this may include a third party that is providing a promotional offering in partnership with us to provide you a Service).
- Account information: At any time you may edit your account information by accessing your account. You reserve the right to stop any collection of information by uninstalling the mobile application or ceasing to use the Services. Please note that following uninstallation and ceasing to use the Services of your account with us does not mean that BURSA V2 has not retained certain information associated with your account.
- Cookies: You reserve the right to stop accepting new cookies on your computer by following your web browsers step to disable and stop cookies. However, disabling cookies may limit your access and use of our Services.
- Access to your device location: You reserve the right to stop sharing access to the location of your mobile device with BURSA V2 through the settings of your mobile device. However, once you discontinue providing BURSA V2 access to your mobile device location will limit your access and use of our services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]